Back to stock?

Renek

Reaction score
Been using BG for a while now but the restless spirit that makes me want customize the crap outa my phone is calling my onward. There are references to a "back to stock" image for the Droid 1 FRG22D however I find no links for a download on the 928droid.com website. Anyone have a dl link or know where I can find it? Thanks.

jrmdroid

Reaction score
OP
Renek

Renek

Reaction score
Allow me to rephrase that. No interest in returning to the desolate wasteland that is not having root access. I just wanted to return to the stock froyo theme, ie, removing black glass.

jrmdroid

Reaction score
Allow me to rephrase that. No interest in returning to the desolate wasteland that is not having root access. I just wanted to return to the stock froyo theme, ie, removing black glass.

ok...

try Peter Alfonso's website. There he has rooted stock roms.

Peter Alfonso

OP
Renek

Renek

Reaction score
Well yes, I can just reflash a rooted stock rom, was looking for a way to dodge the redo of homescreens, apps, data, syncing, and accounts.

928Droid

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
www.928gt.com
Well yes, I can just reflash a rooted stock rom, was looking for a way to dodge the redo of homescreens, apps, data, syncing, and accounts.

You shouldn't lose any of that if flashing back to the same Stock ROM you began with before flashing my Theme.

You will possibly run into some issues with Maps, Gmail, Google Search and Google Voice because the ones in my Themes are the later versions. You can update those stock from the Market or clear the data for each one of those you have FCs with in Manage Applications.

If you are trying to get back to stock 2.2 in hopes you will get and can install the Official Froyo update that is looming, then that is a wasted excercise...you will have to go back to stock "as shipped" 2.1 to get that to install.