Best smartphone camera 2018

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
What did you choose during the blind test and how surprised were you at your pick?

I tend to lean in favor of the iPhone X and the Hauwei at times and even the Galaxy 9+. It just shows you how good all these cameras are and on any given day depending on a picture hit a person's eyes one may look better than the other. I went through it twice (after knowing the answers) and was just blown away by how good all of them looked. For me it was a matter of me liking the color saturation levels of one over the other.

bkdodger

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 10+
You have some good quality pics in all... I'm with the Pixel though best pics IMO of the two I own...

Pixel 2 XL

Eianz

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Iphone 7
Galaxy S8 has the best results

OP
pc747

pc747

Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Now when you guys did the blind test did you actually choose your favorite pictures in correspondence to the phone camera you said was best?

Like before the test the pixel 2xl I stood by as my favorite. But during the blind test the pictures I kept leaning to were the iPhone X and Galaxy 9.

So my bias would have leaned pixel but since I didn't know which was which I had to go by what pictures stood out to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

me just sayin

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Note 8
Now when you guys did the blind test did you actually choose your favorite pictures in correspondence to the phone camera you said was best?

Like before the test the pixel 2xl I stood by as my favorite. But during the blind test the pictures I kept leaning to were the iPhone X and Galaxy 9.

So my bias would have leaned pixel but since I didn't know which was which I had to go by what pictures stood out to me.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

be honest, I did not bother with test, I just looked at the samples and compared the differences.

jhonlee2050

Reaction score
I phone X is the best camera which i have used in a mobile. Camera feature and quality is very good.The iPhone X camera is just one part of a photo-taking supercomputer, a combination of hardware and software that creates masterpieces.