Bluetooth stereo headset, good sound/mic/battery?

crspyjohn

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a bluetooth stereo headset that has good sound/mic/battery life?

I'm looking at the S9-HD since I like the design but I heard the mic isn't that great and the battery life is horrible.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a bluetooth stereo headset that has good sound/mic/battery life?

I'm looking at the S9-HD since I like the design but I heard the mic isn't that great and the battery life is horrible.

Got the MotoRokr305's like a week ago. $29.99 with free overnight shipping from the verizon wireless website . IMO for the price, you can't beat 'em. They sound great, the mic is good. Haven't had to charge since the initial charge. They're definitely a good set to start with. Beats paying $70+

Got the MotoRokr305's like a week ago. $29.99 with free overnight shipping from the verizon wireless website . IMO for the price, you can't beat 'em. They sound great, the mic is good. Haven't had to charge since the initial charge. They're definitely a good set to start with. Beats paying $70+
Plus One for the 305's! I've purchased two sets (another 5 bucks off with a discount code) at only $25.00 each. They are awesome - and I'm also hip on the long battery life. Very little drain on the Droid, and the earphone battery lasts forever! :) mike

Rocketfish RF-MAB2
I've had these for a couple of weeks now and no complaints using the phone or listening to audio. Well one but it's not the fault of the headset. When I hit the pause/stop button to restart an audio player I never know which one will start. I have MortPlayer (both audio and music), Pandora, AOnlineRadio and the built in. If there is a pattern to know/set which media player will respond to the headset controls I haven't found it yet.
But other than that this headset is great. Comfortable after hours of use.

I just got the rf-mab2 an paired them with my droid. The sound is good but none of the controls work other than volume and call. No ffwd, frwd, pause..... I have tried with stock music player, mixing and double twist. I have headset controls enabled in the music programs and still no controls. Help.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

May I ask, do behind the neck headphones stay on? What if I'm dancing around? I don't like ear buds because they fall out when I'm exercising, and I don't like the cord on headphones because I'm always catching it on something. I need to switch to bluetooth headphones, but I hesitate to try behind-the-neck. Suggestions?

Back