Blurry 2.3.20

Any way to edit the led light for new text messages with text default messaging system? or is it not possible with blur?

can someone upload their nandroid backup of this rom? beause eveytime I update from fresh 2.2.1 to blurry camer and music not working I tried everything

themes

Would I be able to use something newer from black juice other than blurry 1.0 theme? juist want to make sure i have the most recent version of his theme

Would I be able to use something newer from black juice other than blurry 1.0 theme? juist want to make sure i have the most recent version of his theme

You should probably ask Juicemane this in the relevant thread, but it's my understanding that the framework in the Blurry releases is such that any Blur-compatible theme will work on Blurry.

You should probably ask Juicemane this in the relevant thread, but it's my understanding that the framework in the Blurry releases is such that any Blur-compatible theme will work on Blurry.

Thanks for the quick response I will send a pm to him soon. Thanks

can anyone pm or post a mirror of this rom? rubiXBlurry2.3.320.zip thankyou

New release in a day or two, that's why I haven't put the dl back up

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

I have it on my sd card pm aand ill email it to you

You can mirror and link if you'd like, I just haven't had time to :)

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Does 2.3.20 have the same shortened battery life issue as 1.6.3?

I'm installing this or DarkSlide tonight.

Last edited:
Back