Car Dock and Charger

I got a universal dock from Overstock.com and bought an $8 charge-only USB cable (to short the data connectors so the phone sees it as AC charging at 1A). Plan on plugging in only for longer GPS navigation trips, or when I need a quick charge. I kind of gave up on the pin charging docks. Perhaps if/when Sprint comes out with their Nexus we'll get lucky.

Anyone think there will be a possibility that Sprint will release a charging car dock with thier version of the Gnex? If so, dare we hope it will be compatible with the Verizon Gnex?

Anyone know if there is a way to charge with a usb.

I just bought a car charger and that thing already doesn't work or maybe just doesn't connect well with my car

Search!

you need a charger that puts out a full 1A to charge the Galaxy Nexus

I did search. I can't find anything lol. I bought this charger on amazon it stopped working. So I bought another one.

I just wanted a charger but now I wonder if I can get something that plays music too. Sort of like with iPhones.

My car is very well integrated with iPhones but with androids...nothing!

gawd..would it kill them to give a nice car dock? The HTC One has a nice "ONE". For a "god" device, they sure give us entry level car dock. :blink:

Back