DINC POP Mail

E

Emtronics

On my Dinc, I have, of course, a Google email account and two POP3 email accounts. I have no problem receiving emails on the POP3 accounts. What bothers me though and maybe I am missing a setting, is that once the emails are off my server, the emails on my phone are gone.

On my old BB Storm, if it got an email, it would leave a copy on the server and it would stay on the phone whether or not Outlook pulled it off later. Then I could access my PC, using Outlook, and bring down the emails off the server as Outlook is set to clear the server. As soon as I download my emails using Outlook, my emails on my Dinc disappear. The only way to keep them on the phone is to delete them and then I can access them from the Trash Folder on the phone.

Short of making Outlook keep emails ON the server, is there anyway to have my Dinc also keep them?

Wow, that was a popular topic. I fixed it anyway. I simply set Outlook to keep a copy on the server and delete those copies only if I empty the deleted items folder in Outlook. This keeps emails on my Incredible.

Back