Droid 2 global roms?

douglasman100

Reaction score
does anyone know what Roms are available on the droid 2 global that are working fine or just missing one or two things (camera/camcorder, wifi, ect.).

I'm fairly positive that the only rom currently available for the Droid 2 global is Fission. I saw on another post that it's supposed to be updated in the next few days as well.

Team DeFuse, Fission is the only D2G Rom now and we are all waiting for an update....(not that one is needed, a lot of us are coming from Droid 1 phones where we had updates all the time from a bunch of developers.

The Fission Rom runs great, many themes to go with it. I have been using it for a month and having fun! My D2G runs fast and smooth.

There are a few other teams getting together and maybe we will see some new developers in the future.

Thanks for helping btw do you more roms will come and also how many different themes

i liked fission when it was my only choice, but if you look into the team Get r done stuff you can flash many d2 roms, with the d2g_romer they have created, and run fairly smooth minus the sensors. Im running liberty 1.5 and love it. Even without the sensors i like it better than fission.

I hear the term flash a lot..what is it? Also I've already tried liberty on my phone..it didn't work, any ideas?

flash just means your putting a different rom on the phone. If you tried liberty just by itself it wont work because its for the D2. You need to install liberty then install the D2G_Romer thats made by team get r done. go check out some of their threads.

Back