Droid is acting REALLY weird.

DroidJ

Reaction score
Lately, my phone has been acting very strange. Everytime I boot my phone, the phone is blank, the screen turns on, but no Motorola M. Eventually, I can turn the screen off and on, so I guess that means it's booted. But then, I try to turn my phone on to get the lockscreen, but the only thing that happens is keyboard and back, menu, home, search button turn on, but no screen. I don't understand why this is happening. Can somebody help?

Anybody? ...

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

It might be borked. I don't know the exact problem but you should take it to vzw, maybe they'll let you upgrade early if its over a year old!

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

Sounds like the screen **** the bed...hit up Ebay if its out of warranty, Droids go hourly for $85. Otherwise try an sbf back to stock then hit up Ebay...sorry for your loss.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

Well, its working now. But sometimes I slide out my keyboard the screen just freezes

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

Are you rooted? Back up all your info, pictures, ect and do a factory reset. Smartphones are like computers now a days and sometimes a fresh reinstall on the OS (factory rest) will do wonders. My rooted OG Droid was slow and acting up and, did a factory rest and it's back to blazing fast like it was on day 1.

Back