Extended networks...is there any way to select the extended network you wnt 2 use..?

highendsight

Reaction score
Hi all...
where I moved recently turns out there is no service on my Droid X flashed to MetroPCS here...but my neighbor uses ATT and has great service...my phone has 3 bars on Extended Network which goes directly back to Verizon:angry: who systematically will not put my calls through regardless if there is a signal or not. I do not know enough about the nature of extended networks and roaming... is there a way to pick which network I "extend" to...? Can I skip any and all things Verizon...?

Any help is greatly appreciated...!

thanks wcjeep...
I was not aware they had come up with any decent booster hardware yet ! good idea...! I shall investigate further... any other brands to look for...? ...how does one measure the strength of these devices...are they measured in frequency (hertz...)...?

Verizon output power is capped at .25watts. I think the FCC max is 3.3watts. The Sleek is 2watt output. Its a single device solution. They do sell equipment to cover an entire room and five devices. . Of course the price goes up. The Sleek works on AT&T, Sprint, TMobile and Verizon.

Back