family guy ds episode controversy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pasted it from youtube yeah I saw palin on it but the main point was the video. With that said I am also open minded. Just dont want some one who is not to come on and start a dem vs rep bash.

YouTube - Family Guy - Down Syndrome Girl (Sarah Palin Diss)

How many people seen this episode and found it offensive.

Please do not turn this in to a political debate.

I saw the episode and though I thought it was edgy, I come to expect that from family guy. I notice it has been getting alot of airtime.

Their whole thing is to be offensive...that's how they are popular....the whole retarded daughter of sarah palin was completely intended to piss her off ******edited content*************.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys with the above comment that I have edited out this will have to be the last warning.

sorry guys with the above comment that I have edited out this will have to be the last warning.

Go ahead and close ck, it may be impossible for this to continue to be a discussion about the fam guy episode. My bad i assumed that a discussion about the particular episode would not turn in to a bash.

Done :closed_2:

Go ahead and close ck, it may be impossible for this to continue to be a discussion about the fam guy episode. My bad i assumed that a discussion about the particular episode would not turn in to a bash.

closed it up for you pilotcharles...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back