Getting both an Eris and a Moto Droid, good cases?

earle117

Reaction score
Hi, we'll be getting both a Droid and a Droid Eris, I was wondering if you guys could link some good cases? Preferably buyable at either Amazon or Best Buy. I'd like a silicon case that isn't bulky, but still at least offers mild protection from falls. I'm careful with my phones, looking more for just protection from minor scratches. Also, good screen covers (if they're not included with the case already) that would help stop scratches, but not interfere with phone usage at all.

Thanks! We're pretty pumped about picking up my phones Monday, I've been reading about (and playing with) Android phones since my brother in law got the G1 xD

OP
E

earle117

Reaction score
Seidio Innocase ;)

Got my Droid, and I love it =) So I've been looking around, and yeah, the Seidio Innocase does look nice and is quite thin, but I was hoping for a little cheaper than $30+S&H. I found it on Amazon for $15.99, and while that would be perfect, I'm a little worried that it's the exact same case... half off seems like a lot, even for Amazon.

Here's the link: Amazon.com: Seidio Innocase Surface Case for Motorola DROID (Black): Cell Phones & Service