Going from CM10 back to stock verizon ICS

night_chrono

Reaction score
The touch screen on my droid 4 has started to go bad, and I want to take it back to verizon for a warranty replacement, but I need to get it back to stock before I take it in.

Is there anything special I need to do in order to go from CM10 JB to a stock motoblur ICS, if thats even possible?

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
The touch screen on my droid 4 has started to go bad, and I want to take it back to verizon for a warranty replacement, but I need to get it back to stock before I take it in.

Is there anything special I need to do in order to go from CM10 JB to a stock motoblur ICS, if thats even possible?
yeah use safestrap and boot into unsafe system. unstall safestrap in stock rom. apply 217 sbf file via rsd

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
Uninstall recovery before uninstalling safestrap. Then delete internal storage and then fastboot ICS.

I suggest deleting internal storage because fastbooting doesn't remove root and superuser. I just did this yesterday without deleting internal storage and I still had root access and superuser after fastbooting ICS.