Got Past Bootloader

ForevermanRGPC

Reaction score
Ok so I'm one of those guys who fooled around with there X2 to much and is stuck in boot loop. I have done much research and found that no one has been able to get back into their phone. I have however found a way into it and can access all my files and run adb commands. I can have root rights to the system and mount it at rw. I can pull bugreports, install and uninstall files and apk's. My question is could this info be used to break through the bootloader all together?

Terri M

Reaction score
Ok so I'm one of those guys who fooled around with there X2 to much and is stuck in boot loop. I have done much research and found that no one has been able to get back into their phone. I have however found a way into it and can access all my files and run adb commands. I can have root rights to the system and mount it at rw. I can pull bugreports, install and uninstall files and apk's. My question is could this info be used to break through the bootloader all together?

You might want to share this info with the folks over at the DROIDX Forums.

Sent from my DROID X2 using DroidForums

barski

Reaction score
maybe talk with p3droid on mydroidworld, or rootzwiki. And might want to get over on XDA and let them know. You can also go to twitter let one of them know, i see a lot of dev's on twitter daily. You might have something here. But it seems as if you are in the OS itself just not in the GUI. You know how in ubuntu you can go to a terminal with no GUI, something like that.

Last edited: