Help Galaxy S4

Diquan360

Reaction score
Have you tried re-flashing the ROM? And before installing make sure to check the md5 of the file

No, when I first flashed it, it got an error that said it had unauthorized software on it, so I went into download mode and flashed the orignal kernel to the phone just to see if that would do anything and it worked and it booted up, and I went to flash my backup but it was gone and now I'm kind of afraid to do that I was just going to flash the eclipse rom and see if it was any better. I used Clockwork mod recovery do you think that would work?

Have you tried re-flashing the ROM? And before installing make sure to check the md5 of the file

No, when I first flashed it, it got an error that said it had unauthorized software on it, so I went into download mode and flashed the orignal kernel to the phone just to see if that would do anything and it worked and it booted up, and I went to flash my backup but it was gone and now I'm kind of afraid to do that I was just going to flash the eclipse rom and see if it was any better. I used Clockwork mod recovery do you think that would work?

I went to do what you said but I'm unsure of how to do that with clockworkmod recovery touch?

I went to do what you said but I'm unsure of how to do that with clockworkmod recovery touch?
Do you have access to a computer? If so, download md5 checker.

Usually when you download a ROM the dev puts up an md5 number to ensure your download was complete.

Back