Help please

p Ball

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
Hi Eveyone im new.
Ive just purchased the Galaxy S5 but notice i have lots of little icons top of screen where the wifi icon is etc...
i have 3 small arrows pointing down,i have 3 small triangles with an exclamation mark in them. i have a few more to can anyone tell me how to get of them and why they are there?
Ive tried double clicking and swiping etc they are driving me mad trying to find out what are they and why are they there and if not supposed to be there how to get rid of them please id be very thankful.

leeshor

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum
Try using 2 fingers to pull down the notification area. You should be able to tell what app(s) are doing it and there should when you use one finger be a "clear" button just above the notifications. If you can determine what and why you may be able to stop some or most of them.

OP
P

p Ball

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S5
Welcome to the forum
Try using 2 fingers to pull down the notification area. You should be able to tell what app(s) are doing it and there should when you use one finger be a "clear" button just above the notifications. If you can determine what and why you may be able to stop some or most of them.
Thank you so much Leeshor thats sorted it. i have been trying for hours. It was some photos that someone had emailed over to me yesterday. thanks again.

D

Divergent

Welcome aboard mate

November/December will my HTC One M8 arrive !