Inductive Battery door?

Not sure about the PowerMat brand, but I picked up the LG/Verizon one and it seems to charge pretty quickly. However, I noticed it got pretty hot after only maybe 30-45 mins, and my phone kept jumping to various menus and apps? Not sure if I've just got RF interference or what, but that ain't cool. Have a hard enough time fat finger dialing myself, last thing I need is my chargemat making calls and sending emails all by itself.

Thanks man! Just don't want to have to buy the VZW brand since I already have the power mat, I would assume it would work because there all the same concept, but would be nice to know for sure.

Not sure about the PowerMat brand, but I picked up the LG/Verizon one and it seems to charge pretty quickly. However, I noticed it got pretty hot after only maybe 30-45 mins, and my phone kept jumping to various menus and apps? Not sure if I've just got RF interference or what, but that ain't cool. Have a hard enough time fat finger dialing myself, last thing I need is my chargemat making calls and sending emails all by itself.

The inductive door is VERY thick, FYI. You also can't use it with the extended battery. It is also heavy - the phone with standard battery and inductive door weighs more than with the extended battery and normal door. My boss has a powermat somewhere, I will ask him if he can dig it out so I can try it.

Back