Introducing ***Team Fusion***

prolly refers to me you two are established already i just porting roberj's stuff right now or in general as we all take a part in a single theme as a group

Last edited:
Wow. I just mean I'm excited for you guys. Sheesh
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Congrats, cant wait to see some Original work from you guys!!

You should be one to talk about original stuff!!!

LMAO!!!!

Kook and Team Fusion. Very excited to see you guys join forces. The more teams we have the better this community will be! Congrats and look foward to seeing the work you guys put together.

LMAO!!!!

Kook and Team Fusion. Very excited to see you guys join forces. The more teams we have the better this community will be! Congrats and look foward to seeing the work you guys put together.

Amen! Good old Stratt.
Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

LMAO!!!!

Kook and Team Fusion. Very excited to see you guys join forces. The more teams we have the better this community will be! Congrats and look forward to seeing the work you guys put together.

stratt hit the nail on the head - the more teams we have, the better this community will be. We *all* benefit from this. Thanks guys for joining forces. dancedroiddancedroid

-Mike

Hopefully we all can feed off each other and turn out some cool stuff. Thank you for all the well wishes guys.

Back