Linux cds

earlybill1

Reaction score
Ok I've done ota to .602 then rooted flashed liberty gb v.09 n messed aroused with sum themes my phone has red, blue, orange, and stock icons phone diskette wont work had to install it n contacts from mkt so I wanna go to linux for help I got .340/.596/.602 all on 3 cds does this mean if I choose .602 that's what rom it will flash back to stock if so why would I want to go to froyo .340 just for roms r themes what should I do I luv the x but not working rite sum1 help lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Ok I've done ota to .602 then rooted flashed liberty gb v.09 n messed aroused with sum themes my phone has red, blue, orange, and stock icons phone diskette wont work had to install it n contacts from mkt so I wanna go to linux for help I got .340/.596/.602 all on 3 cds does this mean if I choose .602 that's what rom it will flash back to stock if so why would I want to go to froyo .340 just for roms r themes what should I do I luv the x but not working rite sum1 help lol

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I believe that is the only way to stay rooted, you have to go back to .340 and update from there. Its a long process but ota gb isn't rooted yet.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Back