Lost visual voicemail after wipe - please help me get it back

amrov

Reaction score
Lost Visual voicemail-please help me get it back

It's gone after a recent wipe. And what's really weird is it does not show up in market if I search for it. It's also gone from my AppBrain list and won't show up if i search there either And it shows up in my Titanium back up log but it's struck through and gray with no option to restore. I'm blocked entirely from visual vm. I pay for this service and like it.

How can I get it back?? And please don't suggest alternatives. I have looked at them and none do the same thing. (I don't want to send my voicemails through some other website and I don't want ads.).

Also, I'm running liquid frozen yogurt 1.5. I posted on that thread and was told that rom does not block vvm.

Thanks for any help....

hey it should be on the android market under communications. or just try searching it.

SOLUTION: THE REASON YOU CAN'T FIND THE VERIZON VISUAL VOICEMAIL APP IN THE MARKET IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A SPACE BETWEEN THE "VOICE" AND THE "MAIL" LIKE THIS: VISUAL VOICE MAIL. This was driving me crazy and I was so relieved when I finally got it back. I created an account here just to help anyone else out who is stuck on this.

SOLUTION: THE REASON YOU CAN'T FIND THE VERIZON VISUAL VOICEMAIL APP IN THE MARKET IS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE A SPACE BETWEEN THE "VOICE" AND THE "MAIL" LIKE THIS: VISUAL VOICE MAIL. This was driving me crazy and I was so relieved when I finally got it back. I created an account here just to help anyone else out who is stuck on this.

Don't you pay a monthly subscription to that. Why not download better you mail. Just a suggestion

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums

Back