Moto 360 for $250?

I agree, I personally havent' been able to understand android wear devices but I am going to be getting this device. My reasoning is because I've wanted a nice watch for a while and this looks to be a very nice watch. Its going to look like a watch as well as all the stuff it can do. It'll be able to do minor things that I normally pull my phone out for that takes way longer than it should. Stuff like setting a quick timer, checking the weather, doing a simple google search. I mean for very small things. Also stuff like caller ID. When I'm at work I will only answer the phone (my personal one) for specific people. The rest of the time its in a drawer or in my pocket.

The only thing that will change my decision on buying one will be when I see it in person is that if it sucks and the quality is much lower than the hype has made it out to be. But I have a feeling I'll be wearing one soon.

This is pretty much my exact situation. I too have been thinking of getting a watch lately, because always pulling my phone out to check the time has become surprisingly annoying lately, especially while seated. A want to go back to a quick glance at my wrist. If the 360 looked like the LG or Samsung's smartwatches, I probably would have gotten a Pebble or regular watch, but this seemed to be the best of both worlds.

I want the Black Steel Moto 360.
300e96269ff23c3fbd57aab6515c39b0.jpg

Last edited:
You'd have to pay me to wear one of those smartwatch monstrosities.

Back