Native CALL BLOCK/DIVERT, Question

ranja1real

Reaction score
Hi all,

I used to run Android 2.3.6 on my Droid Razr (XT910), and there was an option to BLOCK/IGNORE calls from a desired person from your contact list. The best thing about this feature was that blocked/ignored numbers were somehow diverted/fowarded to a non existent number. When they called my phone they listened to a message like: "You've reached an invalid service". Not having the chance to reach my voicemail.

My operator is here from Brasil, and I did not needed to call them and request any block/ignore feature. I could simply do it directly on my phone.

Now I've updated my Razr to Android ICS 4.0.4. I still have this feature to block/ignore calls, but instead of reaching the non existent number they reach my voicemail, what makes it useless for me. I tried to change configuration on CALL DIVERT, but it only allows me to change the number in case of: Non Answered, Unreachable, When Busy.

There is no option like: Divert/foward blocked calls to .....

I know there are plenty of apps claiming to able to do this, but I just wanted to know if there's a way to do it on Android ICS 4.0.4, just like how I used to do on Android 2.3.6, without 3rd party apps or even reaching my operator.

Thanks!