Need some help with a few issues

PacerSS

Reaction score
First off Hi, I've been a lurker for a while reading up on things and researching. Thanks to all that have contributed to this site. I was wondering if somebody could help with a few issues I am having.

My first issue is with my gallery, it's a two part issue:

1) some of the thumbnails in my gallery haven't correlated to the correct picture since the installation of home++.

2) I tried the file extension rename with Astro to .hah and seperate folder creation to hide some of the risquee pics I've received to no avail any other suggestions ?

The second issue I am having is with SDrescan. The program seems to run forever any average run times for people? This thing has been running for like 30 minutes.

The third issues is that some of the copied music to the SD card from my computer aren't showing up in the music directory. In Astro I can find and play them. After mounting I can view them via PC. But when I play them on the phone via Astro they play but are blank in the album, artist, and title tags. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance for any help and Happy Holidays!!:icon_ banana:

I think the phrase you were looking for is to the top, or ttt. being sarcastic about not getting help isn't going to do you any good.

Yeah apparently neither is thanking them in advance for any. So where's the middle ground? lol

I don't have either program.
1) I stick to stock home screen
2) I use ES file explorer

Did you try to search your problems? Alot of new people just sign up to make threads like this without searching. And your sarcasm definitely isn't going to help you, for future reference. Just bump the thread next time.

Thanks for the suggestion on the file explorer. I did search prior to posting this and found some similar threads that suggested solutions that haven't worked for me. Which is why I created this one. I haven't seen anyone with a similar problem of thumbnails not matching the actual photo in the gallery though. I've tried the .nomedia zip file thing to no avail. I even tried putting a . before the folder I created to put these files in and that didn't work either. I even went as far as naming each file with a . in front of it.

I use SDrescan occasionally, and it only runs long enough to re-read the SD card.... maybe 5-10 seconds? I've never timed it. 30 minutes running is absurd. Something is corrupt.

With your other issues, I'm wondering if one of your images is a corrupt file.....

Back