Screen recorder?

camn

Reaction score
Is there a way to record a video of the screen from the phone so it doesn't look bad like when you use a camera?

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmmm, might be able to get it hooked up thru your computer, and then you can use a PC screen capturing program to record it?

OP
C

camn

Reaction score
Hmmm, might be able to get it hooked up thru your computer, and then you can use a PC screen capturing program to record it?

Ehh... my laptop broke so I'm using my mom's and she doesn't approve of me downloading anything.

icculusX

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Hmm, i think that woudl be your only option. I don't know of any apps to output a video file right from the droid....... What are you looking to accomplish dude?

OP
C

camn

Reaction score
Hmm, i think that woudl be your only option. I don't know of any apps to output a video file right from the droid....... What are you looking to accomplish dude?

Just wondering if it could be done in case I ever needed to do it

robbiem

Reaction score
sorry to bring up a dead thread, but i was kind of wondering the same thing, or maybe a screen capture that captures a img ever .01 seconds or something, maybe to make a animated gif or what not?

johnruin

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung J7 Pro
Hello! To record a video in your screen, I recommend AceThinker Free Screen Recorder Online. This is a online screen recorder thats lets you record your screen activity in just single click. It is absolutely free and very easy to use. You just have to go to its site and simply click the "start button". Unlike other screen recorders, this tool doesn't leave any watermarks or any time limit. Aside from that it records not only your screen but also the audio of your system and mic. I use this tool in my screencastings on Youtube. I hope this will help you. Thank!