So far...

chewy74

Reaction score
24 hrs after install I am still having issues with the market. It's incredibly slow when loading and market will fc after an app finishes installing. After every completion it will fc and when I restart the market it will immediately fc again, but fine after that until the next app is installed.

I wiped 3 x before flashing and tried clearing market data and now installed apps are listed under the download section, but not as installed.

Anyone else ran into this issue?

Now a question, what's the difference between using the interactive gov vs the ondemand gov on setcpu. And should I stick with setcpu or uninstall and use the CPU freq option in the gem settings?

So far so good. Love the speed and battery seems to be improved. Great job guys

I wonder if it could a bad copy of the gapps? have you tried redownloading and reflashing the gapps from the site?

Stick with SetCPU, it has profiles you can set, that make the battery last longer. I believe interactive is better, I read that it doesn't poll the CPU to decide what frequency to run at, so its better for the battery also

I did notice that maps wasn't there when I flashed and has to install from the market. I will back up and reflash a new gapp.

Stick with SetCPU, it has profiles you can set, that make the battery last longer. I believe interactive is better, I read that it doesn't poll the CPU to decide what frequency to run at, so its better for the battery also

Interactive actually spends around 75% of the time at the top clock speed, while ondemand spends around 25% in the top clock speed.

BIG difference.
I did notice that maps wasn't there when I flashed and has to install from the market. I will back up and reflash a new gapp.

Maps wouldn't be included in the gapps. It is a market app in the first place. Same thing with google search.

Thanks tank. I noticed interactive ran hotter and that would explain it

I tried reflashing gapps then updating an app and still the same fc

Oh I forgot to also mention when I flashed the Rom the phone and contact were not working. The apks were present and with correct permissions, but no executable in the app tray.

I had to pull the phone and contact apks from another ROM and push to the system/app folder.

I submitted a bug report on bugzilla

I also suffer from a severly slow Market. No other details to add...can be frustrating.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back