Steeldroid bug?

Reaction score
Im running steel droid 3.0. Is anyone else having issues connecting to wifi? I can't seem to connect at all. It keeps saying "obtaining ip address" indefinitely.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I dont believe this is a bug with SD3, my WiFi works just fine. Double check all your network settings, then try "forgetting" and then set up the connection again. Then perhaps try another wifi network.

I have been using my wifi non stop since SD3 1.0 came out and haven't had any problems with it, or any subsequent releases.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

I'm on wifi all the time, it's possible you've had a bad flash or some of your settings got miffed.

Is it possible the wifi your attempting to connect too is too weak a signal or can you not connect to any wifi period?

This is the first case I've heard of this...try reflashing the rom or sbf then reflash

It may be a bad flash. The signal is not weak. The router is approximately 8 feet away from me just outside my door which is always open. I always get signal all throughout the house. Everything else connects just fine through wifi in my house. I tried going back to stock with my nandroid backup and it still won't connect to my house's wifi. I just flashed steel droid again, and now i'm flashing back to stock with my nandroid.

Back