Texting Indonesia from USA

indoDROID

Reaction score
Hello all! I've been loving my global ever since I got it, however I've ran into a bit of a problem recently. I can't text internationally! I am able to receive texts from Indonesia, but when I reply the recipient never receives them. My phone indicates the texts have been sent without any issues but they never actually go through. I have another verizon phone on my line which is a blackberry and it doesn't have any problems texting the same number in indonesia. A friend who has an iphone for at&t also attempted it and it worked. It seems the issue lies within my global and I have no idea how to fix it. If anyone could shed some light on this then I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Bump. Seriously, anyone?

I was on the phone with Verizon for over an hour trying to figure out why this was happening and they were stumped. They gave up and literally could not find a solution.

Is there any hope :(

is ur phone configured correctly?...settings>wireless&network settings>mobile networks> ang check ur Data roaming Network mode and CDMA options?

Everything seems to be fine. Network mode is Global and I'm unable to change roaming since that only applies to CDMA. Also I can text the UK perfectly fine if that helps.

Back