What does this symbol mean?

*solved* What does this symbol mean?

I have looked around and I can't seem to figure out what this symbol means on my notification bar. Picture is attached.

View attachment 47608

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using DroidForums

Last edited:
Never seen it before myself.

Curious if its ad related in some fashion. You could try "Air Push Detector" in the market to see if it comes up with any offenders.

Just tried that out and it came back with nothing.

Perhaps it has something to do with hearing aid accessibility? I've never seen it either.:blink:

Looks like a wired headset Icon.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Let me add a few more details. This phone is brand new.(5 days old) there are no devices connected to it wired or wireless. Also I only have about 10 apps installed.

You have Hearing Aid amplification enabled. Go to settings --> Call --> and remove the checkmark from hearing aids. This is where the setting is on the Rezound. YMMV.

Mike

Thank you very much Mike that was exactly what it was.

Yeah, but I guessed right...I just didn't know how to remove it! :icon_ banana::icon_ lala:

HA!!! I figured it out. It is a Hearing Aid enabled icon. To change your setting go to Settings, Call, Other Call Settings and click Hearing Aids.

symbol

thats amazing, seeing it for the first time. by the symbol it seems like related to ear, hearing, etc

Robot Vacuum

Last edited by a moderator:
Back