What DX ROM are you running? And why?

BenOGDroid

Reaction score
Just trying to get a good idea what everyone is running on their trusted ole DX's? Right now I'm running Gummy's ICS nightly 06-05-12 and I love it for the change of pace with the new developement done with it recently. Escpecially the addition of working and not jittery HWA (Hardware Acceleration) and in my second slot I love Pooka's CM4DX for battery life especially if I'm goin outta town, and the practicality and customization level that CyanogenMod 7 lets you achieve... On that side note I still love Liberty3 v 2.0 but for some reason I get mass bootloader errors when installing over the newer .621 update.

Lastly, for a change of pace there is Steel Droid 4.7 for the ICSish feel with none of the nasty battery drain... And customization levels only achieved by our own ChevyCam94 can be found on this ROM with fast easy support!
:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:
Happy Flashing, and I cannot wait to see what some of you post on here....[/B][/B][/FONT][/B]
:icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil::icon_ devil:[/SIZE][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Last edited:

runner4life

Reaction score
Running Steel Droid 4.0. 4.5 was cancelled and 4.7 not really official so just waiting on the next update.

Experiencing a few issues with it like the phone will vibrate while on a call sometimes and the camcorder is unusable (out of focus). Other than that no real issues.

OP
B

BenOGDroid

Reaction score
OP
B

BenOGDroid

Reaction score
Ok so NOW I'm runnin AOKP build 38, released yesterday 6-5-12 and it is awesome, it even comes with some pretty cool battery saving options, and no complaints yet! What are YOU running on your DX???

lowvolt

Reaction score
BenOGDroid said:
Ok so NOW I'm runnin AOKP build 38, released yesterday 6-5-12 and it is awesome, it even comes with some pretty cool battery saving options, and no complaints yet! What are YOU running on your DX???

You should check out the mixer ics theme. Its sweet. Reboot after applying. To get full effect. I had to anyway.