what ringtone is this?

qwerty04

Reaction score
I deleted the ringtone i was using for my droid and did not select a new one. Someone called me and I got ring that sounded like a classic ring but better. hard to explain. I looked in the ringtone section and nothing was selected. Can anyone tell me what the name of the ringtone is and where can i find it?

im also looking for a ringtone, its goes like this

da da da dA... da da da da... da da da DA...

its bently dubs

im also looking for a ringtone, its goes like this

da da da dA... da da da da... da da da DA...

its bently dubs

I think thats the wedding march. LOL:)
I thought that was the sound Scott Brown's custom ringtone made when Martha Coakley called him to concede defeat in the special Senate election tonight.

haha @michaeljbird & Vulcan1600Rider

close, but no cigar

under my ringtones, nothing is selected. im just wondering what ringtone rings. i think i got this ringtone because i was using a song as a ringtone and i deleted the song. someone called me and it was a ringtone i never heard. can some1 tell me where i can find this hidden ringtone and the name of it?

qwerty:

By chance, was your Droid USB connected and mounted? I just got a phone call while mine was and some weird ring tone came up so I was wondering what the hell was going on. I checked to see what ringtone it was and nothing was selected and my default ringtone was missing. Then I realized that since the SD card was mounted it couldn't read it (that's where my ringtone was). Once I unmounted, everything went back to normal.

Back