which roms work for my d2??

papp_e

Reaction score
hey this might be a dee-duh-dee question to ask, but I see a lot of roms listed around on forums, esp. the roms sectino of this forum. Which can I install on my D2 with 2.2 froyo and be OK? Does it have to be a d2 specific ROM?

Thanks much

Yes it has to specifically made for the Droid 2. Don't use any other phone's roms.

I would stay on the d2 forum. There aren't many for us yet: Squidly, Tranquility, epic, and motaboy's non-r2d2. You can also go to My droid world from motaboy's thread here and get the r2d2 stock version. Hope i got them right and didn't leave anyone out. If so, correct me. This is a good place to start. I am using Motaboy's full rom and applied the black bar and r2d2 lock screen. I haven't tried any others, yet.
Good luck,
chris

I'd suggest Motaboy's ROMs at the moment...they seem to be very stable and are up-to-date, based on 2.4.0 and getting updated to 2.4.5 soon.

In the ROM section here in D2 land...

What about themes? Can i use the lithium themes or any theme that is just a theme WITHOUT a full rom?

Thanks for the responses guys!

I realize I am posting about my owm rom ,but my rom is extremely stable and have never had a complaint about fc's or reboots.

We would like to make a sticky post in this section that will include all the roms for the Droid2... Anyone interested in helping us maintain the detailed list?

are u asking for devs cuz i have a d2.

Back