will we get key lime pie?

brobox

Reaction score
Personally I hope there are NOT anymore upgrades that kill the apps I use the most. I have not upgraded to JB yet and may not after JB killed Foxfi. What's next back to a dumb phone because of upgrades?:angry:

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
they want money from us. Anything Verizon can charge for that is available for free will probably eventually be disabled so we have to pay.

Redsnk95

Reaction score
No official word but I highly doubt it. The phone has already been discontinued by Verizon so I doubt it will receive anymore updates.

Reaction score
No official word but I highly doubt it. The phone has already been discontinued by Verizon so I doubt it will receive anymore updates.
I agree. The Droid RAZR is soon to be a thing of the past. I'm personally considering the Samsung Galaxy S4 when it's released.

OP
W

wvdroidman

Reaction score
yeah but what about those of us duped by the $1 price at best buy last October?

OleManDan

Reaction score
Lots of us have a perfectly good Razr, but its been out a long time, and newer technology has pushed it into oblivion.
It's alright with me. I'll use mine till something better strikes my fancy. Nothing really wrong with JB.
I have a niece who is content with Gingerbread. (It's what you need to be happy).

jp233

Reaction score
Yeah.... remind me again how paying $1 for a Droid Razr is getting duped.

I paid Verizon for the pre-release (I think it was $199), then two months later the Maxx was dropped on the market. WTFO.

Buying a phone/device/gadget right when it's about to be out-dated by a mind-numbing technology pace, is not necessarily a bad thing (in fact, I bet that methodology is Clark Howard approved...). The RAZR is still a great device.