X2 update

tnronin

Reaction score
My verizon update keeps failing is it possible to get a list of bloatware? When I rooted my phone I deleted a bunch of stuff. Or is the verizon update worth messing with? Thanks.

Sent from my DROID X2

You should sbf back to stock, this same subsection of the forum has a tutorial how to do it. You can pm me if you have questions.

I would just use roms. But yes its failing cuz you changed system files. If you really want the update then yes sbf to stock.

I agree with using roms, try Cyanogenmod as long as you don't use your hdmi port or the car dock(those are what I have noticed missing). Besides those, the phone has an amazing battery life now.. I switched cameras from the eclipse Rom onto here just to put the icing on my cake. Good luck!

It does have a car dock but it sucks. I downloaded car home ultra. It rocks

Worth it?

Since I've never SBF'ed, does anyone have a list of supposed benefits of the update?

Why do you want tweaks if you are sbfing? Are you planning on an sbf then update to 2.3.5? I hear it breaks root so you need to use zerg rush; and has minor "stability adjustments". Nothing drastic or worth while.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk 2

Why do you want tweaks if you are sbfing? Are you planning on an sbf then update to 2.3.5? I hear it breaks root so you need to use zerg rush; and has minor "stability adjustments". Nothing drastic or worth while.

Sent from my MB870 using Tapatalk 2

Thanx. Minor stability adjustments not worth breaking root.

Back