Anyone use a home launcher?

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I was just wondering if the active display, Google now, and the driving assist all work when you use a home launcher like Go Launcher, Atom, etc?

Sent from my Moto X using Droid Forums

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
i use Nova launcher,very good

Sent from my C6902 using Tapatalk

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
Action launcher is very unique compared to other ones. It's very simple to find apps in the list by sliding on the letters and the ability to handle widgets the way it does is very cool

-Eclipsed Moto X-

coolicool

Official DF Vendor
Premium Member
Reaction score
Action launcher is very unique compared to other ones. It's very simple to find apps in the list by sliding on the letters and the ability to handle widgets the way it does is very cool

-Eclipsed Moto X-

really? i will try it later

Sent from my iNew V3 using Tapatalk

b-jammin21

Reaction score
I use Go Launcher EX, and always have. Works great, no issues.

OP
LoudRam

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
I've used quite a few launchers with previous phones. Go has always been my favorite just because it has so many themes. I've also used Atom, Apex, Rabbit, & Regina to name a few. I'm not sure which one I'll settle on this time. My main concern was that all the features I love on my X still work with the various launchers. Thanks for the suggestions.

rocketsaucev2

Reaction score
I've used quite a few launchers with previous phones. Go has always been my favorite just because it has so many themes. I've also used Atom, Apex, Rabbit, & Regina to name a few. I'm not sure which one I'll settle on this time. My main concern was that all the features I love on my X still work with the various launchers. Thanks for the suggestions.

Of course. A launcher is still just an app, albeit a bit more 'powerful' than the average, but it doesn't change the functionality any moto X specific features

-Eclipsed Moto X-