Droid X2=Fail, DX1 better than DX2?

rbreyes

Reaction score
Okay, I have owned nearly every droid (except LG Revolution and Charge) that has come to Verizon for some time, and I have to admit that I believe the DX2 is the worst of the bunch. After coming from a Droid X1 I have noticed the froyo built from motorola or/and the Tegra 2 setup is a cause of the phone being sluggish with a lag time that is overall frustrating.

Another gimmick motorola tried to fool the public with is the so called, "upgraded qHD screen" or better yet PenTile screen. The screen is a deal breaker, by far this is the worst screen I have seen on an android device, and if this is what I will be getting from a droid bionic, I'm done with Motorola. If motorola wants to save on cost, and give us a preceived bigger resolouion and brighter display that can't display colors correctly that leaves the screen with a grainy image that looks like a upgraded Etch A Sketch i'm done, by by Moto hello nexus prime, hello GS2.

And last I didn't think it was an issue, but where did the camera button go?
Is the DX1 better than the DX2?

Please Sound off in the Comments!!!

Screen looks fine to me, especially after I tweaked the lcd density down to 200.

De gustibus non disputandum est.