i tried v6 script

moccor

Reaction score
Did you try it on the stock ROM or a ICS? I was thinking about trying it on Hashcode's ICS ROM, but I feel like you can't make something that is completely smooth, smoother haha.

r314bd

Reaction score
I just tried running this script and it caused some problems. I ran option 6 (500HP Balanced) and after reboot my Titanium Backup started force closing. I tried uninstalling/reinstalling but it gave me a low storage space message (even though I have several GB free for apps) and wouldn't reinstall.

Not sure if I did something wrong but I just applied my nandroid to get rid of it.

OP
myfishbear

myfishbear

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
i did it a bit ago you only run it once tho. i didnt have the same problem as u but i didnt run any options cuz it was scripted to run option 30 i think. cant remember due to the fact i did it a while back

NeoPhoenixTE

Reaction score
I managed to run this script on the highest setting (the 1000HP option if I recall) and my D4 is still running strong. Ran in to issues with Script Manager freezing everytime I tried to navigate to the phone root directory to get to /data/99SuperCharger.sh at boot (moved the script to SDCard and run from there), but everything's working fine.

Even ran the Lag killer option despite the experimental label on it. At the risk of jynxing it, I've yet to run in to any issues. Granted, I'm not running Titanium Backup or anything like that (using jrummy's Ultimate Backup app from my old D2 LibertyROM instead of TB), but, yeah, running smooth. Having a hard time actually noticing any change. Then again, the phone's running as smooth as it did after I unboxed it, rooted it, and froze all the bloat. Only bottleneck I'm hitting is the occasional 4G failure in my area thanks to random happenings.