0 problems before root, will i have problems after?

Russ2387

Reaction score
hi all. had the d1 and was rooted. changed roms all the time. bought the tb the second it was available. i love it. i have 0 problems. i am getting that itch to root and play with the tb. my question is if i do root, and try roms, is there a chance that ill get the reboot issues that everyone seems to have? or if i don't have them now i shouldent worry about it.... anyone out there had 0 problems before they rooted, and now gret it???

ANGERisMYgift

Reaction score
0 probe before rooting... 0 probe after rooting, I like sense so I haven't Rom'd it but have put a honeycomb theme on and tried a few different kernals for overclocking. I know people have had issues.since the update rooted and unrooted so I guess it comes down to the phone. If u root it and start having issues u can always.unroot it

Sent from my ADR6400L using DroidForums

cc16177

Reaction score
The whole reason I rooted and ROM'd (LTS 1.45) was because I was having issues with battery life, random reboots, and GPS lock. Battery life is better, random reboots has been entirely cured and GPS lock is much improved. VERY happy and wondering why HTC hasn't hired some of the devs we got around here ;)