1 click root??

ucpro

Reaction score
my cousin just got a d2, i've heard that there is 1 click method, but then i heard there wasn't. if there isn't a 1 click, what would be the next best way to root to have clockworck recovery

spdivr1122

Reaction score
the instructions for rooting the droid 2 are on this site somewhere, not quite sure where the link is but its there. last time i checked you still needed to use adb and have the android sdk still

OP
U

ucpro

Reaction score
the instructions for rooting the droid 2 are on this site somewhere, not quite sure where the link is but its there. last time i checked you still needed to use adb and have the android sdk still

The one thing I don't understand is that there is adp push superuser.apk and a busybox one I think there were a couple other apk pushes too. How does that work if he doesn't have those files

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
OP, go to the hacking section for the Droid 2. The first two links will help.

Mike

KingLo

Reaction score

I get a little paranoid when I read the words, "according to him it should work.";)

I've used it and can confirm it works. doesnt seem as stable as when I used the long method (I randomly lose superuser) but it gets the job done

Edit: I think thats jus because I keep trying to use the superuser from the market though.

Last edited: