3.2.5 Issues Thread

Rento

Reaction score
Everything seems perfect so far. Camera button vibration fixed!

Bugs:
- Disable camera sound command still doesn't disable focus sound when using camera button.

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
Bugs:
- Disable camera sound command still doesn't disable focus sound when using camera button.

I feel like this has always been a "bug"? I don't remember the focus sound ever being muted by any of the commands in the previous UD roms.

Only thing issue I am having is when I try to install themes by themers. I get the "Working - Running command..." window to pop up after I press install, but then I get FC error and no themes show up in theme chooser app.

Last edited:
OP
Rento

Rento

Reaction score
When I first rooted and flashed to UD2.5 it was completely silent. I tried 3.1, did not like, which was also when it started to make sound on focus. Went back to 2.5 and the sound came back.

thejas

Reaction score
issues with keyboards

I like to use virtual keyboards and have not had an issue but since i've tried 3.1.1 ud gb and now 3.2.5 ud gb i have an issue of swype, slide it, and shapewriter stop working when i reboot my phone. This is obviously an issue with any of these very similar keyboard apps. It only does this on a reboot and then i can go back in and set them to default. Please note that all of these programs are not installed simultaneously, only one at a time. I used them all to check if the issue was with the specific keyboard program or just something in the os. Since i have this same issue with all of the above programs, i'm going to assume it's something in GB. Anyone else having this issue?

Darksthour

Reaction score
I noticed DSP manager force closes after enabling the equalizer. Also this isn't a bug it's still annoying. Pandora sometimes stops playing and some texts don't show up in the status bar. They'd only because of gingerbread though.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums

adr3nalin3

Reaction score
I like to use virtual keyboards and have not had an issue but since i've tried 3.1.1 ud gb and now 3.2.5 ud gb i have an issue of swype, slide it, and shapewriter stop working when i reboot my phone. This is obviously an issue with any of these very similar keyboard apps. It only does this on a reboot and then i can go back in and set them to default. Please note that all of these programs are not installed simultaneously, only one at a time. I used them all to check if the issue was with the specific keyboard program or just something in the os. Since i have this same issue with all of the above programs, i'm going to assume it's something in GB. Anyone else having this issue?

I had this issue with swype when I flashed to 3.1, and I basically had to completely remove all traces of swype and then re-download the installer. Haven't had problems since then.

OP
Rento

Rento

Reaction score
Bluetooth pairing is still sketchy... I managed to pair it once with the Lexus but when I tried to pair it again, wouldn't work.

armopride07

Reaction score
when i try and download a theme the dialog box with "Running Command" pops up and it just does that and nothing else. I have to press home to get out of it. Nothing changes, even when i reboot.