A Couple Questions About Verizon Droid Incredible (ADR6300)

tmort

Reaction score
I just bought a used Verizon Droid Incredible. I don't use it with a phone service provider. I just use wifi and apps.

It seems to work very well, but, I've noticed a few quirks.

In the last couple of days I've had times where it has been shut down and when I restart it I cannot unlock it. It is not set up with a pattern to unlock or password. The first time this happened I took the battery out and started over and I unlocked as before. It happened again and I again removed the battery and rebooted. I had something else to do and I didn't try to unlock it right after it rebooted. This time I again couldn't unlock it so I again had to take the battery out and start over and unlock right after the reboot.

I've noticed this has happened after I have had it on a charger. I saw another thread somewhere that suggested that fastboot might be causing this. I know I have it set to fastboot, but, I can't remember where I was able to set this.

Also, when I hook up a data cable or charger I have difficulty getting to the screen where I set what I am hooking it up to. I remember one choice is charger and another is hard disk. I've noticed occasionally when I hook it to a charger this page opens by itself. Other times not. When I hook it to a PC I have to pull down the from the top of the screen. Usually when I pull it down I get to a different screen (I'd tell you what it was, but, the lock is stuck again, this time without having been hooked to a charger). Eventually I get to the screen where I set why I am hooking a cable up, but, I have no idea what I did to get it to do what I wanted it to do.

Anyone have any ideas?

OP
T

tmort

Reaction score
I found the fastboot setting and it was set to off