About to Purchase my ZAGG Custom Skin

HarpreetGill

Reaction score
Here it is, tell me what you think

this is the original (well i edited it a bit) http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/9634/eurowallpapercopy.jpg

79993247.jpg

I ordered a skinit skin for my wife's Palm Pixi. The skin looked cool, but was nowhere near malleable enough to really "skin" the phone.

I'm not sure how Zagg prepares their skins (I use their shields on everything and think they're great). So, just some advance warning. Will be interested to see pictures and your thoughts when you get it on the phone.

I haven't used their custom skins but never had problems applying their full body kits.

I know this is old thread, but it shows up first on Google searches about the custom skins. Just a warning for people buying these--they only have a 45 day warranty period and you're still on the hook for return shipping if the product was totally defective. I bought a custom skin for my iPhone 5, and the rubbery layer started peeling on the edges after 2 months, now after 4 months, large sections of it have fallen off and I'll probably take it off after another couple weeks as useless. Once the rubbery layer falls off, the printed colors rub off in about a day.

I contacted the customer service and they told me their refund period is only the 45-days so there's nothing I can do but buy a new one at this point.

Regarding the skin itself, when it was new it had vibrant colors and good quality print, but this one doesn't last long. It's annoying that they print their company name at the top of the skin too.

I had gotten two custom skins from Gelaskins before and they lasted fine for about 18 months before the adhesive started to peel. Gelaskins seems to have a more restrictive 30-day refund period, but the skin seems to be more durable. Print quality is also the same as Zagg, but they Gelaskins doesn't print their name on the skin which is nice.

The custom skins are just fine and they are working smoothly,Hope everything goes well with the skins...

Back