Again?? Seriously

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
So my second turbo 2 is now pulling the charging crap my first one pulled ...plug it in and with the supplied charger it will either not go into turbo mode or won't charge now at all. I'm charging with my tylt qi charger as of now. At first I thought it was the charger...so I went and bought a replacement from Verizon...couldn't buy the or receive a moto actual piece..so ...now I'll have to either send it back after moto sends me another..mine is Kevlar in the back with the blue accent and Earn it!!! Is the boot message ...

At this point just get me the same color and forget the boot message..geez..this is so stupid..starting to really get on my nerves..

CJM

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nexus 6
Twitter
https://twitter.com/Corey
For some reason I read your posts in a William Shatner voice

Charging ports wear out. Especially since they're used a lot. As long as it's charging then you're good. Wireless is what I use for this phone. Keeps the charging port working for those emergency adb commands.

Tapped from a Nexus 6

RollerBeast

Reaction score
Love the Shatner voice.
Unfortunately, I too use a wireless charger for this phone most of the time as the charging port is fragile on these phones.
Back to Samsung as soon as my, "NO CONTRACT" runs out.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

OP
94lt1

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Idk why you'd read it in a shattner voice.. definitely more of a Picard....at least a riker ..but yeah I know they're fragile but I use it mainly when I need that quick charge capability..which is often unfortunately..oh.well..new clnr with my colors and saying here we come..fun fun..ugh..

Reactions: cr6