Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean

chrisusa

Reaction score
I am currently trying to get Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean on Verizon I535 Galaxy S3. I follow the instructions of copying the zip to my sd card, wiping my phone and using Clockwork to flash my phone. But on restart my phone comes up with the message that "system software not authorized by verizon wireless galaxy s3" and It soft bricks and I have to factory reset with odin, re root my phone and download my backup file.
I have tried this 3 times and tried several tutorials, can someone help me figure this out?
Thank you!

dasanman69

Reaction score
I am currently trying to get Android 4.2.1 Jelly Bean on Verizon I535 Galaxy S3. I follow the instructions of copying the zip to my sd card, wiping my phone and using Clockwork to flash my phone. But on restart my phone comes up with the message that "system software not authorized by verizon wireless galaxy s3" and It soft bricks and I have to factory reset with odin, re root my phone and download my backup file.
I have tried this 3 times and tried several tutorials, can someone help me figure this out?
Thank you!

Are you using a signed version of JB?