Angry birds

blippy15

Reaction score
Does anyone else have FC problems with angry birds on the new update? I have uninstalled it and reinstalled it ans still get FCs on it starting up. Is there a fix?

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

napes22

Reaction score
I have the same force close error. Would love to hear if anyone knows more.

tp4bama

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
just downloaded it from the market and it works fine for me

toastedoats

Reaction score
works fine for me as well, I had a restored (through MIUI Backup) that worked, updated it and all is well.

sh2681

Reaction score
I had angry birds on my phone but deleted it now when I try to reinstall from market it tells me unable to download. This happens a few other programs too. Any suggestions?

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

CursedArmand

Reaction score
Did you root and install a custom ROM? Try accessing your account from the Android Market (http://market.android.com), find Angry Birds and try to install it remotely. If you can't, then it will give you a message saying something like "Not compatible with this device" or something.

I bought the full version of Amtalee on my Droid Eris, but when I upgraded my custom ROM a couple weeks later I couldn't find it in the market anymore (same for PayPal app), but it registers fine with my Inc.

cirtbrethren

Reaction score
It doesn't really FC my D1, but the update just locks it up. Is there any place to dl the old version?

chewy74

Reaction score
you should be able to locate the verison you're looking for through a google search of the app name & version. Just beware some of these apk's are being hosted by 'questionable' sites that promotes piracy

It doesn't really FC my D1, but the update just locks it up. Is there any place to dl the old version?