Another ICS Rom for the Thunderbolt Emerges! LIQUID MR2 v7 JMOD!

DroidModderX

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
droid-forums-ftf.png

A few days back we announced that ICS had made its way to the Thunderbolt in the form of Liquid Smooth! There is now a JMOD version of the latest Liquid build by developer [SP]JESTER! This is the first AOSP ICS ROM with for the Thunderbolt with working RIL/DATA! All apps and Themes have been updated, some things that were not necessary have been removed, adobe reader and adobe photo editor were added, Google Now and Google Maps have been updated, MMS is working, Torch is working, 1x/3g/4g data all working, updated and tweaked menu settings. This is a pretty solid build with a good amount of customization.

Screenshot_2012-09-10-02-02-31.png
Screenshot_2012-09-10-02-02-40.png
Screenshot_2012-09-04-23-43-48-1.png

Now that Battery info screenshot must be of a phone that has been idle, but i believe the developer is trying to show you that the battery life is better than average in this build. The Camera works, but the video camera is still not working in this build. Netflix is not working, but a patch is in the works for future builds. Wireless Tether app won't work, but wifi tether in settings will work.

Check out this Rom here.

Vulcan1600

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I installed this earlier tonight and I'm a big fan so far. No FC's at all.

akstyle450

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Current Phone Model
pixel xl
I can believe the battery stats, i've been using the LiquidSmooth ICS rom and i've had some pretty damn good battery life compared to before when running cm7.
I've always been a fan of SPJester so i believe i will try this one out soon as well

Rotard13B

Reaction score
LS ICS Issues

I can believe the battery stats, i've been using the LiquidSmooth ICS rom and i've had some pretty damn good battery life compared to before when running cm7.
I've always been a fan of SPJester so i believe i will try this one out soon as well

It ram amazing until this morning and afternoon.
It just randomly rebooted and all of my fonts were huge. I had to clear all phone and user data again and reflash it, but all is well now. I'm impressed with this, it so quick and smooth, battery life is impressive. I really like this build.

geoff5093

Reaction score
I'm running his 1.5 MR2 version, and absolutely love it. Stupid question though, what are the differences between the two ICS AOSP ROM's?