Anti-fingerprint screen protector

hayn

Reaction score
Is there any good antifingerprint screen protectors for the HD?

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
You'll want to look at screen protectors with a matte finish. I didn't personally try one, but put one on my mom's iphone which was made by sgp. From what I could tell, it did excellent at repelling fingerprints, but you do sacrifice screen quality with a matte finish.

I used the sgp ultra oleophobic on my Nexus the whole time and had noticed that it did less and less repelling of fingerprints over time.

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
You'll want to look at screen protectors with a matte finish. I didn't personally try one, but put one on my mom's iphone which was made by sgp. From what I could tell, it did excellent at repelling fingerprints, but you do sacrifice screen quality with a matte finish.

I used the sgp ultra oleophobic on my Nexus the whole time and had noticed that it did less and less repelling of fingerprints over time.

Thanks I'll look for some

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
SGP makes a line of them and I believe TechArmor (a brand I'm currently using) has them as well. TechArmor is about half the price, but the quality is top notch and on par if not better than SGP imo. And that's coming from a guy who saw SGP as the top brand for a few years.

OP
H

hayn

Reaction score
SGP makes a line of them and I believe TechArmor (a brand I'm currently using) has them as well. TechArmor is about half the price, but the quality is top notch and on par if not better than SGP imo. And that's coming from a guy who saw SGP as the top brand for a few years.

Is there one for droid RAZR HD?