[ROM] [AOSP][Android 2.3.7] Bugless Beast V. GPA19

google123

Reaction score
Running great on my Inc Pete. Thanks. Hey, can you add a file manager for the next build? Also, is there a way to install Theme Manager on this? Thanks.

MAD450r

Theme Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Website
mad450r.spaces.live.com
Hello I was just trying to install on my INC and its giving me somekind of prop1 error, anyone know what im missing. Im legally blind so I cant really read what its actually saying on the phones screen for now im going back to cyanogenmod 7.1. really want to try your buglas beast i've still got your rom on my OG droid. is there an update I need to run before I can run your rom it seems thats whats going on.

UPDATE: Not sure what was going on I tried again this morning and it went right on. strange but im happy to have the beast on Nexus One.
Its on my incredible too :) I maybe selling the inc a friend is wanting to change from iphone to prerooted android I told him 50$ for my inc i've had it a while since pre order release date. Its been ok I just not a person that really liked HTC sence so it didn't get used that much now there is no sence on it but told friend i'll install whatever rom he wants but what I have on there is the latest release of googles android so I think he'll keep the beast I have the extended batery too so it makes it through the day no problem.

Last edited: