Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
ApoLLo - for Eclipse ICS 1.2.1
UPDATED: 2/4/13

This is ApoLLo-

--Google, for obvious reasons
--nitroglycerin33 for the sweet ROM and always answering my questions.

--EmericanX for always learnin' me fun new shtuff
--gunnermike 53 for the server space and for helping me get going on xml edits.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ApoLLo-ICS--SCREENSHOTS.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What is THEMED:
- Browser
- Calendar
- Camera
- Contacts
- Eclipse Launcher
- Email
- Gmail
- LatinIME
- MMS
- Music
- Phone
- Settings
- system fonts
- SystemUI
- Talk
- framework-res
- Boot Animation (RAZR M)

- MORE TO COME

How to install:
- Reboot into SAFESTRAP Recovery (Bootstrap has not been tested, so I can't promise you won't have issues flashing this with it)
- Wipe Cache
- Wipe Dalvik Cache
- Install .zip from SD card
- REBOOT system
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AS ALWAYS...I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING THAT HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE AS A RESULT OF USING THIS CONTENT, JUST AS IT IS NO ONE ELSES FAULT FOR ANY DAMAGE I MIGHT DO TO MINE. IF YOU DO NOT KNOW THE RISKS INVOLVED, YA MIGHT JUST BE BETTER OFF STICKING WITH STOCK. It's not that complicated, just do a little research. Plenty of knowledge floating around...
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOADS

ApoLLo - for Eclipse ICS 1.2.1 [UPDATED 2-4-13]
http://android-allia...2.1--BIONIC.zip

Changelog: 2/4/13
- tweaked keyboard
- fixed a couple of unthemed items

ApoLLo - WALLPAPER
http://android-allia...o_WALLPAPER.png

THEME ERASER (59.4 MB)
*This should undo ANY theme you flash on Eclipse ICS 1.2.1
http://android-allia...2.1--BIONIC.zip

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Don't be afraid to use the THANKS/LIKE button :)

bigred8380

Reaction score
Love this theme, looks great with the set up I'm running atm...only thing I've noticed is the music is not themed as stated in the OP. Not a big deal, but just wanted to let it be known.

Great job on this theme!

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
Love this theme, looks great with the set up I'm running atm...only thing I've noticed is the music is not themed as stated in the OP. Not a big deal, but just wanted to let it be known.

Great job on this theme!

Can you post me a screenshot of music?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

bigred8380

Reaction score
np dub...like I said, I love the theme. Well done sir! dancedroid

bigred8380

Reaction score
I am just popping back in to ask if this theme is going to be available on the new Eclipse 1.3....I just got this theme and it is exctly what I've been waiting for. I would hate to lose it so quickly.

OP
dubsx

dubsx

Premium Member
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
yep, I will try to get to it

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2