armorsuit screen protector

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Put this on my DNA and love it. The reason is this is a case friendly wet application not like the zagg and ghostarmor that peels off at the corners and sides.
If anyone is interested u have to go to their site to order this and make sure u click the case friendly box. And make sure bc if u don't u will get the one that peels .

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Just curious, is there a rainbow effect under the screen? My past experiences with wet application protectors is that they all had that annoying rainbow effect that never goes away.

OP
E

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Just curious, is there a rainbow effect under the screen? My past experiences with wet application protectors is that they all had that annoying rainbow effect that never goes away.

Nope

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
Cool, thanks. I haven't used a wet application in well over a year now and the last one I tried still had the same issue. It was very apparent on a white background such as this board, I couldn't stand it.

I may have to give it a shot, thanks!

OP
E

eeeeevo

Reaction score
Go 4 it. Btw what did u have b4. I hated the other wet apps that started to peel at the corners and continued to the sides which pissed me off. Even the dry apps do the same but bc of the dust that starts building up makes it peel. so I was glad to see that this armorsuit is case friendly. Im glad they had it made for the rare DNA.