avi movies wont play right

edon82

Reaction score
Got the maxx a week ago and The stock player will only play 10 seconds of any movie I've tried to play so I download a bunch of players and mobo will play em but the voices are outta sink...if I stream to PlayStation everything is fine....any ideas to solve this so I can watch at work?

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
Got the maxx a week ago and The stock player will only play 10 seconds of any movie I've tried to play so I download a bunch of players and mobo will play em but the voices are outta sink...if I stream to PlayStation everything is fine....any ideas to solve this so I can watch at work?

Try Mx player from the app store. I was having trouble playing mp4 movies. I wouldn't get any sounds and that helped it.

OP
E

edon82

Reaction score
Try Mx player from the app store. I was having trouble playing mp4 movies. I wouldn't get any sounds and that helped it.

I tried it and still will only play first 10 secs or so....I know they work.. I copied from the phone to my laptop and wmp plays it fine...I don't get it

MrBigFeathers

Reaction score
How about Dice Player? That is the one I've had the most success with over the years.

crxlsturbo

Reaction score
I tried it and still will only play first 10 secs or so....I know they work.. I copied from the phone to my laptop and wmp plays it fine...I don't get it

Sounds like a codec issue. Your going to have to play trial and error with the codec. There quite a few of them on the play store.