Backup Email's from droid X

Kyledoo

Reaction score
A family member of mine recently lost her job. Being the techy in the family I was asked to help out. She does not have access to her work email account in any way except through her droid x. It is a company phone and must be turned in shortly, but they are giving her some time to get the data off it she needs. We need to backup all the emails from the phone (corporate exchange and pop). Is there any way to do this short of forwarding each one individually? Any specific apps I should look for? Any help is appreciated as I do not have much time to put into the research of this right now, Thanks!

OP
K

Kyledoo

Reaction score
Any help here? Anything I have found only allows the printing of gmail email messages.

schatzy62

Reaction score
For legal reasons you may not be getting responses. Any Company e-mail is just that company e-mail and if down loaded or forwarded for any reason other than business could be considered theft. So be careful with those

As for the non business e-mails just forward those off to another e-mail address and you would be all set.